Why it Matters!
- 85.2% of LGBTQ students report being verbally abuses
- 63.5% of LGBTQ students who did report said that school stuff did nothing
- 43.8% of lesbian women and 61% of bisexual women experience rape, physical violence by a partner at some point; this is true only 35% of heterosexual women
- Fewer than 5% of LGBTQ+ domestic violence victims ever seek protective orders from the court
- 11% of reported LGBTQ+ intimate violence cases involve the use of a weapon
Proceeds goes to Teen Talk about Respect & Love program ran by Quality Day Foundation